01 Sep Raspberry Balls
- 125g (1/2 cup) frozen raspberries
- 27g shredded coconut
- 100g (1 cup) rolled oats
- 40g (1/2 cup) chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- Add raspberries to a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Then add oats, coconut, almonds and coconut oil and mix.
- Shape into balls.
- Serve fresh or keep in the freezer.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.