01 Nov Mediterranean Wraps
Calories per serve: 350cals
* 1/4 cucumber
* Pinch of salt
* 1/2 tomato, diced
* 1/4 small red onion, diced
* 1/4 green capsicum, diced
* 10g chopped kalamata olives
* 100g canned chickpeas
* 50g coconut yogurt (or greek yogurt)
* 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
* 1 small clove garlic, minced
* 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
* Pepper to taste
* Hand full chopped lettuce
* 1 large tortilla
1. Grate half of the cucumber and sprinkle it with a pinch of salt. Place it in a strainer and leave it to drain while you prepare the veggies. Dice the other half of your cucumber and combine it with the other chopped veggies and olives.
1. Drain and rinse the chickpeas and put them into a bowl. Smash them with your hands or a fork.
1. Squeeze as much water out of the cucumber as you can and add it to a bowl with the yogurt, dill, garlic, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well.
1. Add 1 tablespoon of the tzatziki to the mashed chickpeas and add a pinch of salt and pepper, then mix well.
1. Make your wrap with lettuce, smashed chickpeas, diced veggies and some more tzatziki. Enjoy!