09 Oct Banana Pops
4 large bananas
8 popsicle sticks
Dark Chocolate Cover:
4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
4 tbsp cacao powder
3 tbsp maple syrup
White Chocolate Cover:
1/2 cup cacao butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup soaked cashews
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of salt
1/3 cup of the white chocolate mixture
1/2 cup strawberries
1. Peel and cut bananas in half.
2. Insert popsicle stick into the banana pieces.
3. Place bananas on a baking sheet and freeze for about 15-20mins.
4. Meanwhile make the chocolate mixtures to cover the bananas.
Place melted coconut oil in a bowl and add cacao powder. Mix well with a spoon or whisk until well combined. Add maple syrup and mix to combine.
Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
Strawberry white chocolate:
Blend white chocolate mix and strawberries until smooth
To cover bananas:
1. Remove bananas from the freezer and dip each banana into the chocolate sauce of your choice.
2. If desired, roll or sprinkle the chocolate coated banana in chopped nuts, shredded coconut, hemp seeds or sprinkles.
3. You can also place white chocolate sauce in a dipping bag to draw on dark chocolate covered bananas.
4. Place bananas back on the baking sheet and freeze for about 10mins.
5. Enjoy 🙂