25 Jul Breakfast Bars
Calories per serve: 414cals
- 160g rolled oats
- 130g peanut butter (or any other nut butter)
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 30g walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 40g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking pan with baking paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix oats, banana, peanut butter, maple syrup and walnuts until fully incorporated.
- Transfer the batter to the pan and spread out on an even layer.
- Top with chocolate chips and bake for 20-25mins until golden.
- Allow the bars to cool in the pan, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cut into 5 even slices.