29 May Chocolate Chip Cookies
Calories per serve 85cal
Time to make 35 mins
(GF) DF V V+
• 400g chickpeas
• 100g wholegrain oats (GF oats)
• 2 bananas
• 50g natural sweetener (maple syrup/agave/honey)
• 5ml vanilla extract
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 50g dark chocolate chips
1. Drain & rinse chickpeas.
2. Add all ingredients apart from the chocolate chips to a food processor.
3. Mix for 2-3 minutes.
4. Remove the blade from the processor, add the chocolate chips and mix with a spoon.
5. Use a tablespoon to place spoonfuls onto a baking paper lined tray.
6. Use the back of the spoon to shape the dollops into circular shapes, approximately 1cm thick.
7. Bake at 180degrees celsius for 25 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and cool on the tray
Great for kids lunch boxes, so easy to make! If you use super over ripe
bananas you can try the mix before you add the sugar/sweetener
because you might not need it.