13 Sep Easy pulled Chicken Burgers
Easy and Fast Pulled Chicken Burgers
Calories per serve: Pulled chicken 220cal per serve
Add burger buns and coleslaw
Time to make: 5mins
GF(with GF buns)
- 1 cooked roasted chicken size16 (yields about 600g)
- 1/2 cup (100g) BBQ sauce (GF)
- 6 wholegrain burger buns (GF)
1 pre cut coleslaw salad pack (with or without dressing, your choice)
- Salad Greens
- Toast the buns if you like.
- Pull the chicken apart into thin strands and place in a bowl. This is easier and tastes better if it is still hot.
- Pre-warm the BBQ sauce in the microwave or on the stove so it is luke warm. Then mix with the warm chicken.
- Mix the coleslaw with dressing if you prefer or leave without to save on calories.
- Divide coleslaw and chicken between the 6 buns and enjoy.