20 Mar Fruit and Sunflower Seed Bars
Calories per serve: 220cal
Prep time: 10 mins Fridge time: 2 hours
GF DF V F
- 1 cup (150g) chopped pitted dates
- 1 cup (170g) dried cranberries
- 1 cup (135g) toasted sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons (28g) ground flaxseed
- 1/2 (2.5ml) teaspoon vanilla extract/essence/paste
- Line a 23x13cm loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving 6cm overhang on two sides.
- Whiz all ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Scrape into loaf pan and push down with a spatula until surface is flat and even. Wrap with overhanging plastic.
- Refrigerate until firm, 2 hr. Cut into 8 bars.