12 Feb Peanut Noodles
I m a huge fan of quick meals that are super tasty! This is one of my favourite quick lunches but makes a great dinner too! I hope you like it 🙂
Calories per serve 350
Time to make: 15 mins
(GF) V V+
- 200g soba noodles, uncooked (GF)
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 cup edamame beans, frozen, defrosted.
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into florets.
- ½ cup cucumber sliced
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce (tamari GF)
- Sriracha/hot sauce (optional)
- Cook noodles according to package instructions, rinse under cold water in a colander, and chill in the fridge for a few minutes if you can.
- Meanwhile, whisk peanut sauce ingredients together. Taste, adding more soy sauce (or tamari, or coconut aminos), garlic, onion, or hot sauce as desired.
- Stir fry the edamame and broccoli in a wok.
- Toss noodles with sauce, then stir in spring onion.
Enjoy <3 And remember to tag us in a photo when you make this!!!!