23 Jun Picnic Pie
Calories per serve: 375cal
Time to make 45 mins
(GF) (DF) (V) F
• 4 (400g) zucchini
• 200g creamy feta, crumbled (DF cheese, optional)
• 200g diced ham (optional)
• 1 (100g) onion, finely chopped
• 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour (GF flour)
• 6 eggs
• 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C fan bake and line the base and sides of a 30 centimetre by 20 centimetre tin with baking paper for easy clean-up.
2. Grate zucchini onto a clean tea towel, draw up the sides and squeeze out as much of the moisture as possible.
3. Transfer to a large bowl and mix in all remaining ingredients except parmesan until evenly combined.
4. Transfer to prepared tin and spread out evenly. Sprinkle with parmesan and bake until cooked through and golden (30 to 35 minutes). Can also be made in muffin tins for school lunches!