12 Jun Carrot Ginger Soup
Calories per serve 230cal
Time to make: 10mins
(GF) (DF) (V) F
• 3 (300g) carrots
• 1 tablespoon grated ginger
• 1 teaspoon turmeric
• A pinch cayenne pepper, optional, extra to serve
• 1 tablespoon soured cream, plus extra to serve, optional
• 200ml (3/4 cup) vegetable stock
- Peel and chop the carrots and put in a blender with the ginger, turmeric, cayenne pepper, soured cream and vegetable stock. Blitz until smooth.
- Heat until piping hot. Swirl through some extra soured cream, or a sprinkling of cayenne, if you like. Serve.