10 May Kale Chips
Calories per serve: 50cals
- 1 bunch kale (about 450g)
- 2 teaspoons EVOO
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper or chili powder optional if you like it spicy!
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast (for a great cheesy flavour!)
- Preheat your oven to 150C.
- Wash and dry kale well, remove the centre ribs and stems and tear them into bit size pieces.
- In a large bowl, add oil, cayenne pepper, nutritional yeast, pepper and salt. Then toss the kale with the dressing until everything is well coated.
- Line a large baking sheet with baking paper and place the coated kale evenly onto it, making sure they aren’t sitting on top of each other.
- Bake for 10-15mins, checking often from about 10mins and removing any crispy pieces from then! You have to make sure you remove them at the right time to assure they aren’t soggy or burnt! Enjoy and try not to eat them all at once!